Although no decision has yet been made about changes to the school opening, we are starting to put plans in place.
The school leadership team will be meeting tomorrow morning to discuss plans. We will be liaising with Hindhayes regarding this so that there is some consistency for parents. As soon as we know more, we will contact all parents.
For now, we need to know how many children of key worker parents would need to be in school. Please complete the form below as soon as possible with your details if you are a key worker. This will help us to plan for the number of children who need to be in school. The government advice is that if you are able to form a child care bubble, you should. This would be preferable to sending the children into school.
Tracy and Mike