We have made the decision to postpone our residential trip to Okehampton next academic year. Originally booked for September, we have now changed the date to May 2021.
We are aware that many parents are experiencing financial hardship during this time. If you can continue to make payments ready for the original deadline, then we would advise you to continue to do so.
We are in the process of recalculating the costs and will be in a position to update you more in September.
Unfortunately, we have had to cancel Hestercombe as there was no other option for rescheduling. We are recommending that, at this point, any monies paid into Parent Pay for Hestercombe are kept in there for payment towards Okehampton 2021. If you would like to speak to someone about this, please contact the school office.