Dear Parents, Carers and friends
Provision for key worker children and those deemed to be “vulnerable” will continue as it has done so for the last eight weeks but, due to the fact that we may also be opening up our provision to the year 6 children as well, we are needing to put extra safety measures in place.
This group will now be based in the hall and not the Wrap Around Provision unit.
In continuing to access this provision, you are giving consent to the following:
- You will take your child’s temperature before they leave for school. If they have a high temperature you will keep them at home and inform the school.
- If your child develops any of the other symptoms, including the recently added loss of taste or smell, you will keep them home and inform the school.
- If your child is not able to attend for any other reason, you must inform the school.
- If your child develops symptoms whilst at school, the school will call you (on the emergency contact provided- please ensure that this is up to date) and you will be expected to collect your child within 30 minutes. Your child will be kept in isolation during this time.
- Parents of children who are attending on the same day will be informed that there is a potential suspected case within the group. We will follow Public Health guidance on the next steps.
- Children will need to be dropped off at the school gate. No adults will be allowed onto the site. If the gate is locked, please press the buzzer and your child will be given entry to the site. A member of the team will be there to walk them to the hall. The same procedure will happen at the end of the session. A member of staff will bring your child out to you at the collection time.
We ask that all adults and children respect the 2m social distance and that each child is only accompanied by one adult for drop off/ collection and that, where possible, other children do not accompany you.
- All children will need to have a packed lunch, this includes families who have been in receipt of the weekly hamper and a water bottle. Both of which must be labelled and cleaned thoroughly before coming back into school.
- Children will need to be dressed in clean clothes each day – they will be outside a lot so appropriate clothing and footwear is needed. This includes sun cream and sun hats.
If you have not yet accessed this provision, but feel that you qualify, please contact MLawrence1@ejsch.co.uk or TEdwards1@ejsch.co.uk to discuss. Places need to be booked by Friday 29th May. We will review this provision after two weeks.
Thank you for your support in this,
Tracy and Mike